Digital Honey Flow
Feeling overwhelmed by technology? Do you have better things to do than spend time attempting to navigate the multitude of choices?
I want you to bee successful. That's why I'm here, to guide you through the labyrinth of tech choices in order to be successful in the digital world.
Based on my recent projects, I've come to the conclusion that there's a better model for working with me. It should clarify and focus future work so that we move forward sustainably on a thoughtfully-selected set of priorities each month.
Initial Strategy Session
Before we work together, we'll have an initial $650 strategy session where I learn more about your business and begin setting up a "project board" that shows all of the possible directions that we can go in, both short- and long-term.
Then, at the start of each month, we'll get together over your preferred medium (video call with screensharing, detailed emails, or simply phone) to decide which specific tasks will be our priorities for the coming month. We'll check in again at the mid-month point (if not sooner, depending on the specific nature of the work).
It's fine if priorities change mid-month, we can be flexible. The important thing is not to spread ourselves too thin, but instead to focus on a few important things at a time, so that over months we accomplish everything we need to in an agile way.
Depending on what you're thinking of doing, and how quickly you're wanting it done by, I now offer three separate monthly tiers. Each of these requires the one-time initial strategy session for $650.
I guarantee my work: you may ask for your money back at the end of any month if you feel doing so is warranted (though no one ever has asked me :)
- Strategy: you get to ask me (over email) any number of high-level questions about your business, your messaging, your marketing, your packaging, etc.
- Tech stuff: you get my help (over email) making technology work in your life. If anything comes up that feels as though it'll take you hours to solve, simply ask me and I'll guide you through it.
All of the above, plus options to have me work on any of the following (we'll discuss and agree on how much can likely be done at the beginning of each month):
- Website updates (to an existing website)
- Photo touchup
- Label design
- Shelf talkers
- Business cards
- Social media posts
- Blog posts (for search engines)
- Product descriptions (for honey, beeswax, etc.)
All of the above, plus:
- Website creation (building a custom website)
- A Starter Website would typically take between 3-4 months to build, assuming no other type of work was being done alongside
- A Custom Website would typically take between 6-7 months to build, again assuming no other sorts of work were required simultaneously